The first meeting of the Cedarburg Woman's Club was held on January 19, 1909, with a group of eleven women in attendance. They elected officers and set some preliminary ground rules for their new organization. In 1912, the club joined the General Federation of Women's Clubs, providing the framework for creating positive change in local communities and on the wider national and international stage.


More than 800 women joined along the way, sharing their friendship, their talents, hard work, and tenacity to grow along with their community. 



Advocates of Ozaukee

Alliance for Mentally Ill

Lasata Care Center

Cedarburg Five-Story Mill

Cedarburg Fire Dept.

Interfaith Caregivers

Ozaukee Art Center

C.O.P.E.

CHS Swing Band

CHS Score board

Cedarburg AFS Chapter

Swimming Pool

Trees for Tomorrow

Helen Mears Art Contest

Mr. Bo's Under the Bridge

Wisconsin Museum of Quilts and Fiber Arts

Operation Smile

Heifers International

Ozaukee Family Services


About

Cedarburg Woman's Club

Our Services Past and Present

Cedarburg High School Scholarships

Cedarburg Art Museum

Cedarburg Public Library

Cedarburg Cultural Center

Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce

Cedarburg Park and Recreation Dept.

Columbia St. Mary's Hospital

Ozaukee Jail Literacy

Children's Playground

The Portals

Pioneer Village

Family Sharing

Ozaukee County  Historical Society

Ozaukee Humane Society

Riveredge Nature Center

Ozaukee Big Brothers & Big Sisters

Cedarburg Boy Scout Troops

Cedarburg Girl Scout Troops